Monday, June 28, 2010

Tokyo International Forum



Here's another architecture post to prove to my professor that I am in fact observing some buildings while I'm here. I went to the Tokyo International Forum by Rafael Vinoly the other day and I was kind of surprised by how impressive a space it was. I'd seen pictures in books and online, but it was much more of a sort of "grand" space than any picture could convey. I think just the sheer size and height of the indoor space and the fact that there are only two massive columns supporting the entire structure is probably what makes it so awesome. I managed to take a few pictures while I was in there. Here are some of the better ones:


1 comment:

  1. These are some amazing pictures, Sky! Your photography skills are coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete